Demolition and conversion of the Customs House and former York Hotel

Posted by on Oct 15, 2015 in Cardiff, Heritage, News | No Comments

The Customs House is a very important building in the history of Cardiff. This building (on left of the photograph) was built about 1845, with extensions from 1865 and 1980s and features in “The Buildings of Wales” series. It original stood alongside the Glamorganshire Canal (now filled in). The building on the right is the […]